No products in the cart.
Courses and Workshops Attended
Abdulazeez is well read; has control of many topics which most youngsters don’t. He has attended many workshops and training locally and internationally. Numerous among them are:
- Digital Marketing in Japanese HEIs International Symposium 2022, at International University of Japan (IUJ), Minami Uonuma City, Niigata, Japan on October 14, 2022.
- Certificate of achievement for successful completion of The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing certification exam 22/04/2021 organized by Google Digital Skills for Africa.
- Two Day Workshop on “Aligning Yourself to the Publishing Process” at Elsevier on Friday 24thJuly, 2020.
- Workshop on Non-Interest (Islamic) Banking, Finance and Capital Market Products, organized by International Centre for Islamic Culture & Education in collaboration with Bayero University Kano, held at Merit House, Abuja, Nigeria, February 24th, 2020.
- Organic Production and Processing According to International Organic Regulations and Standards, 21st to 24th October 2019 held at NICERT Limited, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Transport Project Cycle Management, 24th to 28th June, 2019, organized by Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology, NITT, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Ethical Advertising and Communication: A Tool for Enhancing Peace and Political Stability. Organized by Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON), held on October 11, 2018 at International Conference Centre, Abuja.
- Corporate Governance and Institutional Performance, 2017 Annual National Management conference (ANMC) organized by Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), held in Abuja from September 17th to 20th 2017
- Workshop on Protocol Management, Organized by Industrial Training Fund at Lafia, Nasarawa State, from 21st-23rd, March 2017
- Building A Sustainable Business, SME Capacity Building Programme organized by Performance Specialist Limited & Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, at Abuja on 30thSeptember 2015
- Public Information Management & Advanced Media Relations, National Workshop Organized by Nigerian Institute of Public Relation, at Lagos State, Nigeria from 13th-16thJanuary 2015